Real Estate Auctions
At NAI Select, we personalize each auction and ensure our individual time and energy goes into each sale. We believe that with diligence and customer service, and our proven methods, each of our auctions will be a success.
Buying real estate at auction is well worth the investment to both buyers and sellers. Our team follows proper protocols and procedures to ensure the seller gets fair market value, and buyers have the chance to competitively bid for the property they desire.
Benefits of real estate auctions for Sellers:
- Auctions tend to garner True Market Value due to multiple motivated, competitive, simultaneous bidders. In fact, competitive bidding can result in a selling price above market value as bidders become determined to “win”.
- Auctions create a sense of urgency and define a definite sale date, although it is possible to sell before the auction date, as some buyers place pre-auction offers.
- Your property is marketed using multiple marketing channels such as email blasts, flyers, newspapers, online marketing, and more.
- Real estate auctions are advertised in the Intermountain MLS, the leading source of finding a property in Idaho and Eastern Oregon, which increases the visibility of your property to potential buyers.
- Auctions generate a simple real estate transaction, delivering a straightforward contract that is not riddled with contingencies.
- Auctions expedite negotiations with no limits on prices and offer contingent-free contracts with non-refundable deposits.
- We are able to eliminate costly carrying costs associated with conventional sales and yet maximize the return within a thirty- to ninety-day time line.
- Auctions accelerate the marketing period by exposing the property to a large number of qualified buyers in a short period of time.
Benefits of real estate auctions for Buyers:
- Auctions offer a simple, straightforward option for purchasing real estate.
- Our real estate auction service has competitive bidding to ensure everyone has fair opportunity to secure a win.
- Avoid the long-term negotiation process with quick to the point bidding.
- Buyers are assured that all bidders are being treated fairly with the same terms being applied to everyone.
5531 N Glenwood St.
Boise, Idaho 83714
New auctions coming soon
16545 Madison Ave, Nampa, ID
Auction Date: 9/15/2018 @ 1:00 PM
Auction Location: 16545 Madison Ave, Nampa, ID 83687
Auction Date: 7/26/2018 @ 12:00 PM
Auction Location: 1399 W. Southslope Rd, Emmett, ID